July 7, 2014

Karma Camelia



I am a shopaholic but do not have the time to blog everything right away. So sometimes products are old by the time I get around to using them. However, they may still be available at the mainstore, and they definitely show the quality of work of each designer. I show things in my posts that I think I can honestly recommend.

Outfit details:

Shoes: YS&YS: Barcelona sandals, Aqua, TDRF
Skin: Essences: Jamie, dark01, TDRF
Hair: Spellbound: Suspiria, Peacock, OMGacha
Dress: Lugoi Devotion: Camelia, cyan, old Puppet Faire
Eyes: Inkheart: Pure Blue (Thanks InkHeart!)
Hands and feet: Slink: AvEnhance Feet, Female, Mid, Mesh Hands Casual

Pose: Kirin: Azure 5, old FLF

Decor:

Table: Trompe Loeil: Vintage End Table, Cadet, old gacha
Settee: Tres Blah: Charmant, Vintage Rose, old gacha
Flower: Zoe's Garden: Orchids in Bloom, Yellow & Pink, old Cookie jar cheapie
Twigs and birds: Ionic: Piu!, bohemian, old Chapter Four gacha

(Posted by Alana Pyara)

No comments:

Post a Comment