May 2, 2015

Meet the Heroes of Hope Haven

I read this great post by Ricco Saenz about Hope Haven Heroes Gallery and their auction to benefit the Relay For Life of SL. I wanted to take a look myself. I must say that being a day early, I am wishing I could make bids already.

They have an opening party with DJ Cupric Router on May 3rd, 1PM, SLT. Artists featured include Ricco Saenz himself, and his co-organizer Randy Firebrand, Ziki Questi, Tomais Ashdene, Skippy Beresford, Em Larsson, Bear Silvershade, Trinity Yazimoto, Morgan Kincess, Hills, Boudicca Amat, Pusher, Bijou, Serei Guena and Dru G. Eiren Milneaux.

Randy built the gallery, which in itself is a piece of art. The location was donated by Fly. I find the gallery and it's surroundings very pleasing to the eye, and the architecture is interesting. There is much to see besides the art but the build does not take the attention away from the pictures, so a perfect combination. (The gallery is on adult land).

For information on American Cancer Society's support groups, contact ACS Support Groups Director Poppy Zabelin, or visit ACS Hope Haven. They have several groups, so you are sure to find one that works for you. You can find the info notecard by the gallery door in a purple sign.

I took pictures in a way that would not spoil the surprise of the art. Important information available alongside the art. Enjoy the auction, which runs from May 3rd until May 31st, good luck.

After finishing my post, I was surprised by Randy Firebrand, and snapped a picture of us. He looks so fancy and handsome.

(Posted by Pieni)

No comments:

Post a Comment