October 22, 2015

Jackpot!

So I recently blogged the Halloween Crypt by Construct, and it was awesome. So now I thought about what I should blog for people, who are still finishing their halloween decorations, and decided to go visit their store, to see what else they have. Jackpot! I love their skeletons, they are so funny and well made.

They also had all kinds of stuff for people who want to decorate homes and businesses with clever and good looking things. For me, having several options for displaying pictures taken in Second Life is great, because I love adding personal touches to my home. My friend found some cool ideas for her upcoming sim design. And I really loved being able to share the "I love you cupcake giver" with another friend. We are so going to visit here a lot from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment