November 5, 2015

Science fashion


I am so sorry for not blogging fashion, lately. I have been so swamped with different projects. I want to especially apologize to people who have sent in items for blogging and have not seen enough of their items used. I will try to do better in the future. I am happy to be in your regular groups instead of blogger ones, and come over to buy new items, instead of getting free samples. I joined your blog teams because I loved your items, not to run off with your stuff ;). <3 You decide, honored to stay in blog groups, but really you need to do what is best for your brand, and I am happy to support you either way.

I have finally set up a new look for Alana, based on the Maitreya Lara body. I am really loving it! So much more practical to use this than alphas and separate bodyparts, etc. Way more options for custom looks than first appears. I made my own shape and love how easy that was. And being able to use make up layers and such on the head, still, was a great positive surprise.

Body: Maitreya: Mesh Body, Lara

Hair: Gauze: Wisp, Color-Ified
Eyes: Gauze: Elemental, Animus, Human (Thanks Yukio!)
Lipstick: Alaskametro: Angel, Sad November (Thanks Alaska!)
Dress: FDD Stories: Kimmie, Plum, Gacha garden
Boots: Fri: Rosie, Ash, Mix
Skin: 7 Deadly Skins: November V3, November 2015 group gift
Wings: Aitui: Mechanical Wings, Industrial, Black (gacha at mainstore)
Pose: Kirin: Maki 1
Location: Insilico: Get the Guide & Freebies for information. Huge gorgeous sci-fi complex. Rp-areas, shopping etc.

(Posted by Alana)

No comments:

Post a Comment