January 3, 2016

The Gathering Frost

I went to see The Gathering by Bryn Oh, and I am so happy that I finally have a computer that lets me put the settings like she instructed. Just makes the whole experience better. Read the stuff at the landing before stepping in. I will need to go back again, soon. I did not want to spoil too much so you are just getting a strange shadowy background.

Outfit details:

Skin: Alaskametro: v2.2 skin, Rose 01, brunette, freckled (Thanks Alaska!)
Boots: Gauze &BP: The Page, Frost (Thanks Yukio!)
Eyes: Inkheart: Claud, Incognitus, Whos Who 2 Hunt (Thanks InkHeart!)
Nails: Inkheart: Xmas Manicure Set, Nails Maitreya HUD (Thanks InkHeart!)
Outfit: Zenith: Sweater dress with long scarf, Black, Fameshed
Hair: Barberyumyum: 69, brown, old FLF
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body, Lara
Shape: Alana
Pose: from the exhibit

Location: The Gathering by Bryn Oh, Immersiva
(Read and follow instructions for best experience).
Light: Region

(Posted by Alana)

No comments:

Post a Comment